Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use/Terms of Service of liquiddnb.com
Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on the Website, neither liquiddnb.com nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, research information, data and/or content contained on the Website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) ("Information") and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the Website. liquiddnb.com reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of the Website. No Information shall be construed as advice and Information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You and your company rely on the information contained on the Website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know.
The information contained on this Web Site is provided in good faith on an as is basis. The information is believed to be accurate and current at the date the information was placed on this Web Site.
liquiddnb.com does not make any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the Information contained on this Web Site, including in relation to any products or services, and we do not accept any responsibility arising in any way, including negligence, for errors in, or omissions from, the Information contained on this Web Site.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We make no warranty that the Web Site or any products or services advertised on the Web Site will meet your requirements, or that the Web Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free.
We will in no way be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, resulting from your use or your inability to use this Web Site or for the cost of procurement of substitute products or services or resulting from any products or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through this Web Site or resulting from unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or of any information contained on this Web Site, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Copyright Infringement Notification
liquiddnb.com respect and adhere to copyright laws and respect the rights of copyright holders. To notify us of a copyright infringement, please send a written communication to the address below with the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material (a URL is often best);
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send copyright infringement notices to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your use of this site, liquiddnb.com, constitutes agreement to these conditions.